Monday 7 November 2011

The List

A few people have asked what sort of things we're preparing for the street stall, so here's a summary of my ideas so far.  Hopefully I'll get time to prepare even more!


For Babies
Stencilled bibs, soft toys


For Kids
Little Monster kits, ribbon sticks, Candy Cane reindeer, hair clips


For the Tree
Felt heart ornaments, angels, stockings, various other ornaments


For Her
Earrings, necklaces, needle cases


For Him
?  What do you make for him?, wine bottle gift bags


For the House
Christmas trees, plaques, candle holders


Food
Honey biscuits, shortbread, biscotti


I'd be glad to hear if you have any other ideas!  I'm looking for small gifts that are easy to make and can be sold for under $10.  Leave a comment, or send me an email at streetstallblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment